We are committed to making our website accessible to everyone, regardless of disability. Our website meets the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level A, which are the internationally recognized standards for web accessibility.
This means that our website is designed to be:
- Perceivable: All content is presented in a way that can be perceived by users with visual, auditory, and other sensory impairments.
- Operable: All functionality can be operated by users with motor impairments.
- Understandable: All content and functionality are easy to understand for users with cognitive and learning disabilities.
- Robust: Our website is compatible with a wide range of assistive technologies and user agents.
We have tested our website using a variety of tools and methods to ensure that it meets WCAG 2.1 Level A accessibility standards. We are also committed to ongoing accessibility improvements, and we will continue to monitor and test our website for accessibility issues.
If you have any feedback or questions about the accessibility of our website, please do not hesitate to contact us. email@example.com
In addition to meeting WCAG 2.1 Level A accessibility standards, we have also implemented some Level AA and Level AAA success criteria. For example:
- All images have alternative text (alt text) that describes the image to users who cannot see it.
- All form fields are clearly labeled and can be navigated using a keyboard.
- All content is structured using clear and consistent headings and subheadings.
- All text has sufficient contrast with the background.
We provide a variety of ways for users to navigate our website, including using keyboard shortcuts, screen readers, and other assistive technologies.