Our new agreement on strategic workforce planning has been created in response to the dramatic structural and cyclical social, economic and technological changes we're facing. This agreement also rises to the challenge of developing the global skills we need to accelerate our digital transition and create sustainable solutions and services.
The core aims of the strategic workforce planning agreement are to:
- Make strategic workforce planning easier for employees to understand
- Prepare for and share the consequences of our strategic options and changes in our markets on jobs and skills
- Offer up-to-date and individualised initiatives that enable employees to continuously develop and adapt their skills across different business contexts
- Support professional and geographic mobility, a source of career opportunities to motivate teams
- Experiment with new initiatives
- Organise skills transfers to maintain our high level of expertise and responsibly involve all stakeholders by providing them with a range of initiatives and ideas